With tranquil bush views and two separate living areas with 9 foot ceilings throughout, you’ll love the feeling of space inside this 2012 built brick home.
• Enjoy the breezes and the quiet alongside plenty of room for family and friends
• In the hub-of the home, a dream kitchen offering bush views, walk-in pantry, 900mm
Euromaid Stove and Asko dishwasher
• Escape to the parents’ retreat with built-in office and lounge area just outside the main
• Ensuite with double shower heads
• Walk in robe fitted with his and hers clothing space and ample shoe storage
• Split system Fujitsu air-conditioning in each bedroom and both lounges
• Soak in the tranquil views from your 6-metre swim spa or the 4.6 x 6.2m covered
• A 3rd bathroom with outdoor access makes entertaining on the deck and spa a breeze!
• 6m Vortex swim spa (Aqualap Pro) offers a place to cool off, exercise, and relax-all with
minimal maintenance and the ability to use all year round
• Eco-friendly features include solar panels (3 kw inverter system) plus rainwater tank
• Ample space and cupboards in the laundry area and an oversized garage
• Gated areas surrounding the house are ideal for pets and/or storage of additional vehicles
• Generator port installed to power the house in any emergency
Contact Kathleen today to arrange a viewing!