How often you come across a home in an estate offers dual access and side access? This home has exactly that! It offers exceptional value and features a swimming pool and shed with awning. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, beautiful estate surrounding by great neighbours and close to Gracemere State school. It offers:
• A total of 3 gates (side and back) giving easy access to the yard, awning and shed.
• 3kw solar panel so you can enjoy air-con in summer without hefty electricity bill.
• Outdoor entertainment area with BBQ and access to the pool perfect for family gathering and parties.
• North facing provides lots of natural lights and excellent breeze through the home. The orientation creates a cool shade of the afternoon sun on the pool.
• 4 bedrooms all with built-ins, fans and air con throughout. The main bedroom features ensuite and a walk-in robe.
• Formal lounge, which can be used as media room. 2 linen cupboards provide plenty of storage
• Renovated bathroom, walk-in shower with overhead shower, bath and separate toilet.
• A Shed with awning excellent for a mancave.
• Cubby house for kids to play outdoor.
• Well positioned to avoid traffic congestion during school hours and after hours.
This kind of home with lots of access point in an Estate will attract a lot of attention. With its convenience and uniqueness, this home won’t last long! Call Vincent today on 0425 426 188 to arrange your inspection!